NMIMS assignment April 2024
Course: Business Law
- Explain the statement “All Contracts are Agreement but all Agreements are not Contract” and provide two (2) examples demonstrating this statements
- Explain in details two (2) real-life instances or cases dealing with any or all “Rights of Consumer” under Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
- Jack and Jill are two individuals who have passed out from engineering college in Mumbai. Jack and Jill both have attained 18 years of age. Now both want to start a start-up for robotic services. Can you advise them:
- What are (i) the different form of business, (ii) their pros and cons and (iii) what is best suited form of business which will be applicable to their start-up?
- Assuming that Jill lost both her parents when she was 5 years old and a court appointed a guardian for her. Then would there be any challenge in opening a start-up?
Course: Customer Relationship Management
- Outline a communication plan with an aim to translate the relationship policy into contact moments for customers in your line of business.
- The increase in the quantity of data and the decrease in the available analysis time have led to a growing need for an inductive method which will assist in finding useful relationships between (selected) data. Elaborate any 2 such methods that you use at your workplace. You are a call centre manager with a decade of experience. In the last 10 years you have seen customer relationship management evolve in the call centre industry. Scenario is more competitive and requires out of the box thinking to sustain and succeed.
- Do you prefer working with specialist or generalist call centre agents? What parameters help you arrive at a decision?
- As per your understanding and experience, rate the elements of a call centre in order of importance? Justify your rating with examples
Course: Decision Science
- Identify the type of the variable in the following table
- Following data of performance scores is available of employees working with a company. You are required to perform the following:
- Make the frequency distribution, Calculate the frequency and the Cumulative frequency
- Calculate the mean, median, quartiles and Mode
- Calculate the variance and the standard deviation .
- Table: Performance score of the employees:
Course: Enterprise Resource Planning
1.Imagine you are a Business Analyst collecting requirements from a Chief Marketing officer of an auto portal company which helps its users with car research. What are the different parameters and touch points of a customer you will suggest starting from a customer’s journey to hit the portal to the final booking? What kind of different analysis from MIS can you create and present to help the CMO to take better decisions and to obtain better conversions of leads?
2.Imagine you are the Project Manager for an ERP Implementation of the HR Module in any organization with an employee strength of 400 working in 3 different countries. Now answer below questions:.
3.Select any one Business/Industry sector/domain and write 5 critical business processes of that sector, apply principles of business process engineering in any one of those 5 critical processes and propose an alternative.
“Abhushan” is a Gems and Stones company which is in a rapid expansion mode. You have newly joined in as Head of HR. You realize that organization may need some re-structuring with regards to job role and responsibility allocation. You need to explain the concept and importance of Job Analysis to the top management. Write down the concept
What are the different steps and stages you will be following for such implementation so magine you are the Project Manager for an ERP Implementation of the HR Module in any organization with an employee strength of 400 working in 3 different countries. Now answer below questions:
a)List 5 important and critical parameters you will be considering for the successful implementation. b) What are the different steps and stages you will be following for such implementation so that you meet the deadlines?
Course: Essentials of HRM.
1.“Abhushan” is a Gems and Stones company which is in a rapid expansion mode. You have newly joined in as Head of HR. You realize that organization may need some re-structuring with regards to job role and responsibility allocation. You need to explain the concept and importance of Job Analysis to the top management. Write down the concept and importance of job analysis and in conclusion mention any 2 methods in data collection process of job analysis.
2.Explain why recruitment is said to be a positive process and selection a negative one. List and explain some of the recruitment methods in the digital age.
3.True Wanderer is a decade old leisure and travel company. As a part of the strategic decision to achieve its vision, it decides to conduct training for its call center and other staff selling over the counter products/offers. The company does a thorough research and decides to conduct trainings on the topic of ‘customer centricity’, realizing that giving importance to customers will be the only way to sustainable business. The company hires outside trainers to conducts training based on the outline created by the L&D department of the company. Almost 700 customer care executives and first line staff members are trained and after a year the company sees no effect on sales/ revenue.
a)What do you think is the reason behind failure of the above initiative?
b)Elaborate on the concept of training need analysis with reference to the above case.
Course: Financial Accounting & Analysis
NMIMS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What are NMIMS Customize Assignment?
NMIMS Customized assignment are 100% unique assignment which you customize as per NMIMS university guidelines which is plagiarism free. Also make sure you don’t share solution with anyone or your fellow batch mate.
2. When are NMIMS exams conducted?
There are 4 exam cycles in a year April, June, September and December. Post completion of 6 months in any Academic cycle student is eligible to appear for the exams, April and September are meant for re-sit (not eligible for students appearing first time in any Semester).