- The one-year program explains and illustrates the fundamentals of business management.
- Get insights on strategic and rational thinking critical to the business.
- Provides a broad overview of a business framework, the functionality of the various business models, to encourage strategic thinking and to help with improved organisational core competencies.
- Analyse business data, understand insights and showcase diagnostic problem-solving skills in order to support management decision-making.
- Effectively create and apply strategies to manage changing global competitive environments.