- Spread across four semesters, the program focuses on teaching the fundamentals of technology to build a dynamic career in the information technology marketplace.
- The program develops critical thinking, managerial skills &stresses on the use of modern techniques to analyse and develop business solutions in the IT field.
- The courseware focuses on familiarising participants with the latest technology disrupting the current business scenarios.
- The program familiarises candidates with various management principles & practices, as well as concepts of organisational behaviour, information technology in management, and system analysis, digital payments, and enterprise resource planning
- Evaluate appropriate business strategies, practices, and theories for business decisions
- Determine appropriate information systems solutions using current and emerging technologies
- Demonstrate proficiency in understanding and managing the most critical issues of technology investment
- Manage and adopt new technologies within the changing IT scenario
- Effectively understand the factors needed to initiate business process reengineering