- The one-year program is designed to help you acquire vital competencies in production, operations & distribution management, leading to an improvement in job skills.
- Apply concepts of operations management such as Warehouse Planning, Operations & Supply Chain Strategies, and New Product Development.
- Learn to create a balance between operations and supply expertise and general business knowledge by disseminating new techniques in the area of operations management.
- Effectively take decisions for streamlining operations.
- Skilfully plan and control the process of transformed resources as they move through supply networks, and operations.
- Analyse and evaluate business operations using basic quantitative analysis techniques.
- Effectively demonstrate the application of the process perspective on an organisation or business unit level.