- The one-year program familiarizes you with concepts such as foreign policies, import and export management, global communication, currency conversion and fluctuation, macro-economic analysis, etc.
- Illustrates the process flow for international business operations.
- Learn the principles of international trade, cross border business etc.
- Identify international mega-trends, policies, and strategies worldwide.
- Analyse and evaluate risks that would impact foreign policy, new global business, foreign exchange, political and legal environment.