- The one-year program provides a better understanding of the key concepts of organisational strategy, one to one and group interactions, training and development.
- Explore the fields of compensation, employee policy, organisational behaviour, change management, and employment law at a domestic and global level.
- Learn methods to address HR issues by getting a deeper understanding of concepts such as leadership, people management, etc.
- Gain a competitive advantage as a future HR manager.
- Effectively apply the concepts to the HR Domain.