- The one-year program covers the functional areas of financial management with quantitative and conceptual inputs.
- Highlights the financial concepts, processes, and operations from a managerial perspective.
- Understand concepts such as cost accounting, financial statements, etc.
- Use analytical thinking, continuous process, managerial decision making to maintain a balance between risk & profitability, coordination process, etc.
- Demonstrate skills for financial learning, planning, and management at a managerial level.
- Effectively manage financial needs and business operations.