Strategic Management NMIMS Solution 2022Nmims Team
NMIMS Global Access
School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE) Course: Strategic Management
Internal Assignment Applicable for September 2020 Examination
Assignment Marks: 30
- All Questions carry equal
- All Questions are compulsory
- All answers to be explained in not more than 1000 words for question 1 and 2 and for question 3 in not more than 500 words for each subsection. Use relevant examples, illustrations as far as
- All answers to be written Discussion and group work is not advisable.
- Students are free to refer to any books/reference material/website/internet for attempting their assignments, but are not allowed to copy the matter as it is from the source of
- Students should write the assignment in their own Copying of assignments from other students is not allowed.
- Students should follow the following parameter for answering the assignment
- South Korean automotive major K ia motors is exploring the possibility of shifting its automotive plant from Andhra Pradesh to Tamil Nadu, India. Assuming that this shift does indeed happen to Sriperumbudur near Chennai, perform a Stakeholder analysis comprising
of 3 steps & outline all the processes that you shall follow as a consultant to Kia
Motors to satisfy the needs of all stakeholders.
- Monnalisa is one the leading Italian single brand company of children’s clothes that wishes to enter India’s Retail Conduct a PESTLE analysis for Monnalisa in India & suggest whether Monnalisa should enter India or otherwise. (10 Marks)
- You are the Chairman of Mush Mushi Motors in Your Indian subsidiary Mush Mushi India has managed to gain only under 2% of the market share so far & Competitor brands such as Maruti & Hyundai account for 45% & 15% of the market shares respectively.
- What turnaround strategies can you suggest to arrest the decline of revenues &
profitability of your company? (5 Marks)
- In your opinion, would it be considered appropriate to pursue a Combination Strategy? State your response with appropriate justifications & (5 Marks)
Visit Website: www.nmimsuniqueassignment.com
Call or Whatsapp us for best Solution: +91 8447543837