NMIMS Global Access
School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE)
Course: Financial Accounting & Analysis
Internal Assignment Applicable for April 2022 Examination
1. Analyse the following transactions for Surprise Ltd. using the concept of Accounting Equation comprising of Assets, Liabilities and Equity
1.Commenced business with cash of ₹ 5,00,000.
2. Purchased equipment for cash ₹ 2,00,000.
3. Purchased furniture worth ₹50,000 on credit from IndiMart.
4. Purchased raw materials for ₹25,000 against cash from XYZ Suppliers.
5. Deposited cash of ₹ 1,25,000 in the current account.
6. Sold goods for ₹75,000 and received a cheque against the same.
2. Cash flow statement complements the income statement and the balance sheet summarizing all cash inflows and outflow transactions in the company within the given financial year. However, there are two different methods of preparing the cash flow statement – direct and indirect.
Enlist the differences between Direct and Indirect method of cash flow statement.
|3. Following information is available for Companies Ace Ltd. and Pace Ltd.: (₹ in lacs) Particulars||Ace Ltd.||Pace Ltd.|
|Long term Debt||625||700|
a. Compute Debt-equity ratio, current ratio for both companies.
b. If face value of equity shares of both companies ₹10 each, calculate the Earnings per share ratio for both companies, advising which company is recommended for investment.
Buy online in my website and order online for Best assignment Solution April 2022 cycle.