Corporate Social Responsibility NMIMS December 2021
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NMIMS Global AccessSchool for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE) Course: Corporate Social ResponsibilityInternal Assignment Applicable for September April 2021 ExaminationAssignment Marks: 30
- All Questions carry equal
- All Questions are compulsory
- All answers to be explained in not more than 1000 words for question 1 and 2 and for question 3 in not more than 500 words for each Use relevant examples, illustrations as far as possible.
- All answers to be written Discussion and group work is not advisable.
- Students are free to refer to any books/referenceÂ material/website/internetÂ for attempting their assignments, but are not allowed to copy the matter as it is from the source of
- Students should write the assignment in their own Copying of assignments from other students is not allowed
- Students should follow the following parameter foranswering the assignment
M/s Fun & Fun is an Indian corporate started by Mr. Khushiram, it has a large number of retail stores selling different types of toys for kids. They have 100Â storesÂ acrossÂ major cities in India. The company is very focused on quality products at low prices. Mr. Khushiramâ€™s vision is to help people and he has been doing it with his personal wealth. He has now decided to start a CSR department in the organization so that his organization can do something for the society. He hires you as a CSR Head for his organization.
- Khushiram wants to know various types of CSR activities that his organization can
undertake, suggest five CSR activities in detail for M/s Fun and Fun.
- Explain various types of stakeholders for the organization M/s Fun &
Â Â a .Suggest various steps involved in developing a CSR Strategy for M/s Fun &
- b. Suggest various steps involved in implementing a CSR Strategy for M/s Fun & Fun.
|Solution Type|| |