NMIMS Global Access
School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE) Course: IT Project Management
Internal Assignment Applicable for September 2020 Examination
Assignment Marks: 30
- All Questions carry
- All Questions are compulsory
- All answers to be explained in not more than 1000 words for question 1 and 2 and for question 3 in not more than 500 words for each subsection . Use relevant examples, illustrations as far as
- All answers to be written Discussion and group work is not advisable.
- Students are free to refer to any books/reference material/website/internet for attempting their assignments, but are not allowed to copy the matter as it is from the source of
- Students should write the assignment in their own Copying of assignments from other students is not allowed
- Students should follow the following parameter for answering the assignment
- Chander Stationary Pvt. makes and sells notebooks in Western India. It has got one plant in Pune and the other one in Surat. It is planning to implement CRM solution. Since its ERP implementation project had got delayed and exceeded budget, the management wants to be more careful this time. It has appointed you to advice on
the process of identifying the project risks. Which tools and techniques would you recommend? (10 Marks)
- Your colleague is fed up managing the conflicts within the She has approached you for guidance. What kind of guidance would you provide to her?
- “Today is the day that we have been waiting for so The system has finally gone live successfully.” Mr. Tabrez was so happy making this announcement to his project management team. After all the team had worked so hard for last several months to reach this milestone. “Let me apply for a leave now! I need to go to my native place to see my wife and my new-born baby” The first reaction came from Sameer, who had been working on this project for last several weeks without a single day off. “Oh, we are not done yet!” Mr Tabrez quickly said. “Yes, you should go to your native place now. But others please note that we have yet to have an administrative closure! We have not yet received the project sponsor acceptance and the final presentation is still pending!” These statements from Mr. Tabrez surprise almost everyone present in the conference room.
- How will Tabrez explain about the project sponsor acceptance? (5 Marks)
- How will Tabrez explain about importance of final presentation? (5 Marks)
Visit Website: www.nmimsuniqueassignment.com/
Call or Whatsapp us for best Solution: +91 8447543837