NMIMS Solved Assignment Emerging Technologies: IoT, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality Sept. 2020
NMIMS Global Access
School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE)
Course: Emerging Technologies: IoT, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality
Internal Assignment Applicable for September 2020 Examination
Assignment Marks: 30
- All Questions carry equal marks.
- All Questions are compulsory
- All answers to be explained in not more than 1000 words for question 1 and 2 and for question 3 in not more than 500 words for each subsection. Use relevant examples, illustrations as far as possible.
- All answers to be written individually. Discussion and group work is not advisable.
- students are free to refer to any books/reference material/website/internet for attempting their assignments, but are not allowed to copy the matter as it is from the source of reference.
- Students should write the assignment in their own words. Copying of assignments from other students is not allowed.
- Students should follow the following parameter for answering the assignment questions.
- You have been given the responsibility to develop the E-commerce business model for a retailer of consumer electronic products. What will be your idea for using Augmented Reality (AR) in it? How can Virtual Reality can be used for the retail business? (10 Marks)
- Internet of Things (IoT), offers a multitude of benefits to the healthcare sector such as improving the effectiveness and quality of services. As a consultant to a private hospital who wants to embrace this technology (IoT) to help improve patient outcomes, what are the challenges that these connected devices could bring that they need to pay heed to? What are the potential obstacles which may impede the success of healthcare IoT for this private hospital that you will highlight to them?
- TourPlan, a software development company would like to develop an augmented reality system for traveler by assisting him/her in making the tour planning much more simple, interactive and seamless. Tour Plan would has also partnered with SmartLook, a Smart Glass company to develop a smart glass for traveler for assisting him/her in different ways especially for mountain trekking.
- What in your opinion, should be the important features/benefits from such augmented
reality system what will help the tourism industry to grow? (5 Marks)
- What according to you should be the important features for such smart glasses and how
will it assist the mountaineer? (5 Marks)
Visit Website: www.nmimsuniqueassignment.com/
Call or Whatsapp us for best Solution: +91 8447543837