NMIMS Marketing Management Solved Assignment 2022Nmims Team
NMIMS Global Access
School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE)
Course: Marketing Management
NMIMS Marketing Management September 2020 Normal
Assignment Marks: 30
- All Questions carry
- All Questions arecompulsory
- All answers to be explained in not more than 1000 words for question 1 and 2 and for question 3 in not more than 500 words for each Use relevant examples, illustrations as faras possible.
- All answers to be written Discussion and group work is notadvisable.
- Students are free to refer to any books/reference material/website/internet for attempting their assignments, but are not allowed to copy the matter as it is from the sourceof
- Students should write the assignment in their own Copying of assignments from otherstudents is notallowed.
- Students should follow thefollowing parameterforanswering theassignment
M/s Toys & Joys is a retail store chain selling different types of toys for kids less than 13 years of age. They have 100 stores across major cities in India. They sell the largest variety of toys at a discounted price this is because the company enjoys economies of scale on their purchase. The company is very well focused on quality products at low prices. All the retail stores are placed in busy markets and generate huge footfalls because
of their strategic location and low cost pricing. The salesmen are dressed formally but their faces are colored like a clown and everyone wears a cone cap on their head. The customer enjoys shopping inside their store because the environment is very lively and happening for the kids. The kids have a play area so that the parents can do shopping carefree. The store has large number of loyal customers. M/s Toys and Joys don’t have any marketing team neither do they have any social media presence. The company wants to expand their operations and increase the no of stores to 500 in next three years’ time. The company wants to do things more systematically with a proper marketing team. They hire you as a Marketing head to handle their marketing activities.
- The management has asked you to explain various types of segmentation for M/s Toys
and Joys. (10 Marks)
- You came up with a new idea of manufacturing and selling stationary products in the The management has appreciated your idea and has asked to explain various steps that will be involved in the development of new products. (10 Marks)
- Explain various promotion mix techniques that you will use to promote M/s Toys and Joys. (5 Marks)
- b. How will you promote the brand M/s Toys and Joys online? (5 Marks)
Visit Website: www.nmimsuniqueassignment.com/
Call or Whatsapp us for best Solution: +91 8447543837