NMIMS Consumer behavior Solve Assignment 2022Nmims Team
NMIMS Global Access
School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE)
Internal Assignment Applicable for September 2020 Examination
Course: Consumer Behaviour
Assignment Marks: 30
- All Questions carry equal
- All Questions are compulsory
- All answers to be explained in not more than 1000 words for question 1 and 2 and for question 3 in not more than 500 words for each subsection. Use relevant examples, illustrations as far as
- All answers to be written individually. Discussion and group work is not
- Students are free to refer to any books/reference material/website/internet for attempting their assignments, but are not allowed to copy the matter as it is from the source of
- Students should write the assignment in their own words. Copying of assignments from other students is not
- Students should follow the following parameter for answering the assignment questions.
- Enumerate the steps in a consumer’s decision-making journey for the following situations.
- You have decided to run the marathon next year and have started diligently training for it. You think investing in a high-end fitness band will keep you motivated and help
you monitor your progress. Being a complete newbie to fitness, you don’t have much of an idea about brands, features, pricing, important criteria, etc.
- You currently use Saffolo cooking oil since you saw your mother using it too. After years of using Saffolo, your needs have changed. With the recent trend of healthy, cold-pressed, organic cooking oils you decide to switch to another
- What is Innovation Adoption? Who are the different adopter categories as per the Innovation Adoption Curve? What are the 5 product features that affect adoption of an innovative products, explain with (10 Marks)
- In context of Consumer Learning, explain the following behavioural theories:
- Classical Conditioning (5 Marks)
- Instrumental Conditioning (5 Marks)
Visit Website: www.nmimsuniqueassignment.com/
Call or Whatsapp us for best Solution: +91 8447543837