NMIMS Brand Management Solved Assignments 2022Nmims Team
NMIMS Global Access
School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE) Course: Brand Management
Internal Assignment Applicable for December 2020 Examination
Assignment Marks: 30
- All Questions carry
- All Questions are compulsory
- All answers to be explained in not more than 1000 words for question 1 and 2 and for question 3 in not more than 500 words for each subsection . Use relevant examples, illustrations as far as
- All answers to be written Discussion and group work is not advisable.
- Students are free to refer to any books/reference material/website/internet for attempting their assignments, but are not allowed to copy the matter as it is from the source of
- Students should write the assignment in their own Copying of assignments from other students is not allowed.
- Students should follow the following parameter for answering the assignment
- First impressions matter and when you visit a supermarket, that becomes more You see the shelves loaded with multiple products and usually if the packaging is eye catching, then you are drawn to it and may even think about trying the product. Clearly packaging encourages purchase. Brian Wansink was fascinated by it and what were his findings? (10 Marks)
- Joanie wants to open a new store location 100 miles from her existing shop. Which of these strategies is she considering? Explain Ansoff’s Growth Matrix completely with this example (10 Marks)
- Mother Dairy Fruits & Vegetables, a company with a billion-dollar (Rs 4,200-crore) turnover, has been a well-established player in NCR known for products the firm has been largest seller of milk in NCR, with 65% of the revenue being contributed by Amul entered Delhi market few years back and in 2011 with in a span on 4years it defeated mother dairy in terms of market share. Amul procures fresh milk and packages it. Mother dairy adds powder milk in its products to the tune of 40% . This spoils the taste of the product. Also Amul is credited with more awareness and knowledge about its products amongst consumers. Amul is a leader in the ice cream segment of the country . Their capacity to develop products and gain market leadership helped them gain substantial share in the NCR region in the milk segment raising question marks on the brand equity of the company. Mother Dairy has been market leader in NCR for 35 years. Losing ground to Amul in 2011 in the milk segment is forcing company to rethink its strategy. They plan to increase their capacity and also expand procurement of the milk. One of the regions why
consumer shifted to Amul has been difference in the taste of the milk. Amul milk is fresh where as a portion of Mother dairy milk is reconstituted. Mother dairy sells through its own outlets and home delivery is not possible whereas Amul used channel and home delivery of the milk is possible. Mother dairy milk price has been less than the price of Amulmilk, still a huge number of mother dairy loyals moved to Amul. Now Mother dairy is restructuring its strategy and systems to combat Amul.
- What would you suggest to Mother Dairy for its revitalization plan? (5 Marks)
- What more challenges you foresee for the brand? (5 Marks)
For complete Solutions:
Visit Website: www.nmimsuniqueassignment.com/
Call or Whatsapp us for best Solution: +91 8447543837