Essentials of HRM NMIMS Solved Assignment 2022Nmims Team
NMIMS Global Access
School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE)
Course: Essentials of HRM
Essentials of HRM NMIMS Assignment Solution September 2020 Normal
Internal Assignment Applicable for September 2020 Ex
Assignment Marks: 30
- All Questions carry
- All Questions arecompulsory
- All answers to be explained in not more than 1000 words for question 1 and 2 and for question 3 in not more than 500 words for each Use relevant examples, illustrations as faras possible.
- All answers to be written Discussion and group work is notadvisable.
- Students are free to refer to any books/reference material/website/internet for attempting their assignments, but are not allowed to copy the matter as it is from the sourceof
- Students should write the assignment in their own Copying of assignments from otherstudents is notallowed.
- Students should follow thefollowing parameterforanswering theassignment
- Mike has not been performing well in accounts department due to the new system on taxation that has been implemented in the He is lagging behind in the concepts of current taxation norms as well as his communication skills are not as expected. The accounts head of the organisation believes in the institution of training and wants to send Mike for the same. Introduce the concept of training by commenting on the above proclamations. Also, discuss the factors influencing the effectiveness of
training. Conclude your answer in a brief way by focusing on the importance of
training for any organization (10 Marks)
- Select a job of your choice and write Job Description & Job Specification for
- Succession Planning is essential for the survival and success of any organization as it identifies and prepares the existing workforce to replace the key personal employed in key Keeping this concept intact discuss:
- One failure story where succession planning was not done properly and the organization had to bear heavily because of (5 Marks)
- One Succession planning success story of any (5 Marks)
For complete Solutions:
Visit Website: www.nmimsuniqueassignment.com/
Call or Whatsapp us for best Solution: +91 8447543837